Risk Management Professional (RMP)®
Risk Management Professional (RMP)® is a popular risk management certification offered to professionals by the reputed Project Management Institute.
Our online RMP® training allows one to access to our course content anytime and from anywhere and thus get prepared for the RMP® exam. Our online RMP® training includes audio-video chapters, quizzes and practice tests.
This certification course is based on two books.
First is titled Project Management Body of Knowledge; popularly called as PMBOK® Guide, and the second is titled Practice Standard for Project Risk Management.
RMP® Certification is a popular risk management certification offered by the PMI® to professionals who successfully qualify the PMI-RMP® exam. Risk Management Professional (RMP®) certification demonstrates a professional’s specialization in handling risks in project management. PMI attributes RMP® certification to professionals who have the unique expertise and competency in assessing, identifying and controlling risks.
- The PMI-RMP® course offered provides 90 days access to the online course
- 13 hours of high quality e-learning
- 40 PDUs after the completion of the course
- Downloadable e-book provided for the convenience of the user
- 68 End of Chapter Quizzes are included to test the comprehension level of the user
- 14 Real world examples from various industries
- 4 RMP® online simulation exams for the user to practice
- A course completion certificate will also be provided once the learner is able to complete the course
Anyone who is looking forward to gain a strong base in handling risks in organization can opt for RMP® certification. Candidates need to have engaged in risks management profession with a minimum of one year of experience as a risk management practitioner. Risk managers, project managers and line managers are ideal participants for RMP® certification.
Project Management Professional (PMP)
Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification is the topmost professional certification for project managers offered by the Project Management Institute. PMP® certification is awarded to professionals who qualify in the PMP® certification exam that is based on PMBoK® Guide—5th Edition.The PMP® certification training is an ideal course package for all who are looking to advance in their career. PMP® certification demonstrates professionals’ knowledge and experience in project management including the five processes and ten knowledge areas of project management.PMP® certification is valid across industries and is recognized worldwide. PMP® certification training will help candidates to improve their PMP® exam prep toward attaining the certification goal.
- 29 Hrs of High Quality e-Learning content
- PMP® Simulation exams
- Real world examples from various industries
- Chapter-wise exam tips
- tips tricks videos
- Chapter-end Quizzes
- PDUs Offered<
- Industry based case studies
- Engagement and reinforcement videos at the start and the end of the course
- Training videos at the start and the end of the course
Participants at the end of the PMP® training obtain the following learning benefits:
- Understand the fundamentals of implementing standard processes and practices to be successful in their projects
- providing effective project management delivery, which reduces costs, project duration and increase business value in organizations.
- Establishes the participant’s knowledge on all the five process groups and ten knowledge
Project managers looking forward to move ahead in their career with proven knowledge on project management methodologies, principles and tools and techniques should take this course.
PMO leaders, traditional Project Managers and Project Managers looking for more successful ways for projects planning, execution are ideal participants for this course.